SURVEY RESULTS CAN BE VIEWED FROM THE PATIENT PARTICIPATION REPORT PAGE.
This is our Action Plan arising from the survey.
MILL ROAD SURGERY ACTION PLAN
ARISING FROM RESULTS OF 2014-2015 PATIENT SURVEY
The survey was carried out during March 2015 to enable as wide a practice population as possible to take part to patients who visited the surgery, via a link to an electronic version sent by email to members of the patient participation group; to patients visiting the practice website.
We received 113 responses, on paper and electronically. The paper responses were input to the electronic survey, and a report compiled.
Key Findings (positive and negative)
93% of patients would recommend the surgery to someone who has moved into
Clinical care :
- • 98% had confidence/trust in the doctor/nurse that they saw
Appointments and Access:
- 68% were able to see a doctor/nurse the next day or within 2 working days (25% said that they couldnt)
- 89% patients said that they felt it was easy/fairly easy to get through on the telephone
- 61% say it is easy/fairly easy to speak to a doctor on the telephone(6/% say it is not and 33% have never tried)
- 41% find it easy/fairly easy to book appointments on-line
- 61% are not aware that they can book appointments on-line.
- • 96% are satisfied with the service provided by the receptionists
- • 66% are aware that they can order repeat prescriptions on-line and/or nominate a designated pharmacy (31% were not aware)
1. Promote patient awareness for using the on-line booking service for GP appointments.
2. Aim to improve patient waiting times for booked appointments including raising patient awareness of one appointment/one problem
3. Promote patient awareness of ordering repeat prescriptions on-line and nominating a designated pharmacy